The Grossnickle Family

Robert, Danelle, Leavi, Jaydn, Kole and Kyzen

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dance Festival 2010 A Firm Foundation




I chose this clip because Leavi is right out front third from the right. There are better ones for the effect of 2000...that's right 2000!!!!!!!!!! youth running out onto that field. It was AMAZING! I wish I could get my computer to load my many, many pictures! I went to all 3 sessions of the festival and enjoyed it more each time. It was a half hour drive each way and I would gladly drive it again just to feel the strong spirit that was there! I can't even believe that the people that coordinated this event did it so perfectly and it went off without a hitch...well one hitch was that Kole got accused, FALSELY, of having drugs...ha ha that is funny... NOT it was some other kid that looked like him and he was "Acquitted". Leavi and Jaydn had the most fun hut I even have pictures of Kole smiling while he was doing his Eye of the tiger dance!Now...just to get these darn pics to load on my diseased computer...UGH!

No comments: