The Grossnickle Family

Robert, Danelle, Leavi, Jaydn, Kole and Kyzen

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hking at Mitchell Creek



After a very long 6 month snowboarding season I am happy to say that I was on the mountain 19 times! Robert has some 36 days under his belt but he teaches and he gets to go every Saturday while I take the kids to where they need to be for church, school and the like.

The last few weeks of the season we went hiking and/or biking afterward in the gorge. the hikes were gorgeous and so great! We were all a bit tired after snowboarding all day and then hiking but the scenery and memories are well worth it.You can see by Kyzen's expression he didn't like being that high up, he gets his fear of heights from me:) sorry son:(

We are now in the go to the beach and surf part of the year..go us! This weekend we are going to Winchester bay for the second time with some friends and we get to go 4 wheeling and surf at our pleasure until late Monday evening. I am determined to take a lot of pictures this time( took not a single one last time). Especially of me paddling on a surfboard...new adventure! It is a LOT harder than it looks...and scary!

See you soon... making it a goal to blog more:)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Jayden is growing into a handsome young man! It is so pretty up there.

LisaWinderFamily said...

Your expression reminds me of a very intense Lucille Todd through the years, I know, it's a stretch but I can see the intensity!