The Grossnickle Family

Robert, Danelle, Leavi, Jaydn, Kole and Kyzen

Monday, May 10, 2010

GTD ( Gratitude of the day)

I haven't been here for a long time. I will eventually begin to blog again but I just want to express my deep gratitude for the love my Heavenly Father showers me with, holds me with, comforts me with and guides me with! These past few months have been the greatest learning experience I have ever had! God is so merciful and kind to me. He knows just the perfect trials that will turn my heart to him! I am grateful that he loves me enough to allow me to suffer the pains and hurts of this life so that I will learn to rely wholly upon the merits of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Truly loving another human being is so much deeper and greater than I knew. Don't sell yourself short by trying to love someone with the pitiful, meager love a wretched sinner such as all of us are can manage to feel or give???? God's love is incomprehensible and indescribable but definitely obtainable and astonishingly FREE! All we need to do is simply ASK for it!I love God with all my heart and will forever and ever!

2 comments:

LisaWinderFamily said...

Beautifully written and appreciated. Hope and love are very powerful things to hold on to when nothing else seems stable anymore. Love you sis, glad you're back!

Angela said...

Its true, and what we should always remember. I sometimes forget.
Take some pictures! They are growing and changing before our eyes!