The Grossnickle Family

Robert, Danelle, Leavi, Jaydn, Kole and Kyzen

Friday, November 27, 2009

flowers I did for a wedding


The Bridesmaid bouquet ( white roses)


The bridal bouquet ( The tint of thepicture is wrong but the roses were deep red and GORGEOUS)


The very simple and elegant boutineers! I love that there is no fluff on them. Stephen wanted them to be very masquline:)

So I offered to do the flowers for my half borther and sister's half brother's wedding, confusing I know:) I did 3 bridesmaid bouquets, I bridal, I throw bouquet, 7 boutineers and 14 table pieces , of which my sister didn't egt any good p[ictures of ..but I still love her...theye were red roses tied and set in a rectangle vase with the stems exposed and some glass pieces in the bottm, very simple, very pretty!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on the flowers... they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did such a great job! If I didn't have someone to volunteer to help me already, I would most definitely ask you :) thanks for offering!!